“Fitness” is simply known as a state of health and well being. Fitness is the body ability to perform mentally, physically. Fitness can be achieved through physically exercise and proper dieting. Although these are difficult to achieve for a person but it is the best solution to be fit so as to keep a healthy mind, body and heart. A fit person is complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease.
Every men have a certain type of body shape like an apple, pear, hourglass or ruler.All these shapes are comes from genetics, lifestyle and other natural factors.
In pear shape men are larger in the hips and thighs then in the chest and arms.Hourglass shape is perfect for women. In this shape waists and hips are small, and shoulders and muscular thighs are broad. In ruler shape you have pretty thin, and minimul muscle. But in apple shape, men body have large chest and arms, and a small waist.
Top Fitness Tips For A Perfect Shape:
1. Physically exercise- exercise improves your heart and lung power. Exercise can help mantain weight loss, improve your moods, stamina and prevent from a number of diseases. Adjust your exercise according to season. Try 10 to 15 minutes of jumping jack. Men can get in shape using workouts like an aerobic warmup, a resistance workout and a cool-down stretch.
2. Swimming- For physical fitness, consistency and flexibility benefits, swimming is much better idea. This develope the body strength and increase the capacity of muscles strength, increase flexibility and enable important stretching
3. Proper water-Everyone know water is necessary for fitness. Drinking water is associated with, improvement in concentration, mental faculties and help in weight reduction. Drinking water helps you for hydrate your body from the inside out, including your skin.
4. Be active and flexible- when the body is flexible and active, it helps reduce the chances of injury. Flexible means to move your muscles and joints through their full range of motion. For improving flexibility perform stretching exercises.
5. Dieting- Food is provide nutritional support for the body. Food contain essential nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins or minerals. Get in shape or better your health, try add eggs, fish, apple, whole grains, almonds and water in your food.
6. Avoid from suger- Suger cause your bodies to release insulin and insulin cause the body to store fat. Take best look for your health and remain fit, stay away from high suger products.
7. Sleep properly- For a fit body, proper sleeping is the most important thing. All body functions may disturbed without proper sleeping. Sleeping time is different for different age group like-for childs minimum sleeping time is 8 hours, for youngers minimum 7 hours and for aged persons 6 hours sleeping is required.