“Fitness” is simply known as a state of health and well-being. Fitness is the body ability to perform mentally, physically. Fitness can be achieved through physical exercise and proper dieting. Although these are difficult to achieve for a person but it is the best solution to be fit so as to keep a healthy mind, body and heart. A fit person is complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease.
Every men have a certain type of body shape like an apple, pear, hourglass, or ruler.All these shapes are comes from genetics, lifestyle and other natural factors.
In pear shape, men are larger in the hips and thighs than in the chest and arms.The hourglass shape is perfect for women. In this shape waists and hips are small, and shoulders and muscular thighs are broad. In ruler shape you have pretty thin, and minimal muscle. But in apple shape, men’s body have large chests and arms, and a small waist.
Top Fitness Tips For A Perfect Shape:
1. Physically exercise- exercise improves your heart and lung power. Exercise can help maintain weight loss, improve your moods, and stamina, and prevent a number of diseases. Adjust your exercise according to the season. Try 10 to 15 minutes of a jumping jack. Men can get in shape using workouts like an aerobic warmup, a resistance workout and a cool-down stretch.
2. Swimming- For physical fitness, consistency, and flexibility benefits, swimming is a much better idea. This develops the body strength and increases the capacity of muscles strength, increases flexibility and enable important stretching
3. Proper water Everyone knows water is necessary for fitness. Drinking water is associated with, improvement in concentration, and mental faculties and helps in weight reduction. Drinking water helps you for hydrate your body from the inside out, including your skin.
4. Be active and flexible- when the body is flexible and active, it helps reduce the chances of injury. Flexible means to move your muscles and joints through their full range of motion. For improving flexibility perform stretching exercises.
5. Dieting- Food provides nutritional support for the body. Food contain essential nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals. To get in shape or better your health, try adding eggs, fish, apples, whole grains, almonds and water to your food.
6. Avoid from Suger- Suger causes your body to release insulin and insulin cause the body to store fat. Take best look for your health and remain fit, and stay away from high sugar products.
7. Sleep properly- For a fit body, proper sleeping is the most important thing. All body functions may be disturbed without proper sleep. Sleeping time is different for different age groups like-for a Child’s minimum sleeping time is 8 hours, for younger the minimum of 7 hours and for aged persons 6 hours of sleep is required.