They say your smile can open doors but if your smile is affected by misaligned or missing teeth, chips and cracks, or crooked and stained teeth, opening doors is not going to be so easy. These types of dental issues can stop you from wanting to show your smile. That’s where the Essex Smile Centre can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted with a smile makeover.
What Is A Smile Makeover?
Our experienced technicians are trained to use the latest dental procedures to correct many teeth problems, often producing excellent results and giving you the confidence to smile again. For example:
- Missing teeth.
- Crowded or protruding teeth.
- Teeth which are too long or too short.
- Chipped or broken teeth.
- Discoloured or stained teeth.
- Rotated teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
If your oral health is good, then we can help with treatment after an initial assessment. However, if there is any tooth decay or gum disease evident, this will have to be treated first.
What’s Included In A Smile Makeover?
Everybody’s smile makeover is individual and unique to them. Our dental technicians will build your makeover specific to you and the results you would like to achieve. They will develop a detailed treatment plan as part of your smile evaluation. This will include the procedures required, how long it will take and how much it will cost. Let’s look at some of the treatments we provide as part of our smile makeover.
- Teeth Whitening – sometimes this is all you need; other times it is the first step before tooth bonding or veneers are applied.
- Dental Veneers – this will change the shape of your teeth, including alignment, spacing and overcrowding, and can also help with discolouration.
- Composite Bonding – this is used to repair any chips, cracks or gaps.
- Dental Implants – this is a tooth implant that can replace missing teeth.
- Dental Bridge – this treatment again replaces a missing tooth but is done by joining the artificial tooth to either a dental implant, or to an adjacent natural tooth.
- Cosmetic Orthodontics – with guidance from our dental technicians, we can advise on the latest orthodontic procedures, including Invisalign.
How Long Does A Smile Makeover Take?
Depending on the procedure, some treatments such as teeth whitening can be completed in a matter of days. However, should you need more time-consuming procedures, like dental bridges and implants, it will take longer before we can reveal your amazing smile. We can do whatever it takes to create your desired look to boost your confidence
A smile makeover can give you back your confidence with life-changing dental procedures. Get started with a free evaluation so we can assess your individual needs.