One of the best discoveries in the world of weight loss was garcinia cambogia. If you have for a long time desired to lose some weight in order to look like your most admired star personality or for medical reasons and you have never find the appropriate solution, this garcinia cambogia extract review is here to answer your prayers.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
It is a tiny fruit resembling a miniature pumpkin, and which traces its origin from parts of Asia and India. The extract, from its rind and fruit is very popular in numerous natural weight loss products. A research carried out by one of the experts in weight loss, DR. Oz showed that it is very effective in appetite suppression, increase energy metabolism and fat burning. It is also rich in fibers, minerals and essential vitamins among other healthy nutrients required by the body.
How does it work?
Garcinia cambogia extract works in different ways to ensure you lose weight.
It contains a very crucial key ingredient known as Hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which suppresses appetite therefore reducing your cravings and urge to consume more calories. It then prevents production of fat, and it is for these actions that Dr. Oz described it as the “holy grain of weight loss.’
It acts as a fat absorber, thus preventing production of fat cells. This way their will be no formation and storage of excess fats in your body, so completely eliminating chances of any build up of fat.
It also helps in elimination of belly fat by targeting all excess fats in your belly and regulates your body cortisol levels (stress hormone), hence effectively attacking your belly fat.
Eating is sometimes associated with emotions, which can be bad for your weight loss goals. To prevent you from emotional eating the extract boosts your serotin levels, which causes you to be in a better mood and induces sleep; reducing your level of stress and depression.
Benefits of Gracinia Cambogia extract
It has several health benefits which include:
· It inhibits break down of starch into dextrin and maltose by pancreas.
· It also halts production of enzymes alpha-amylase in the body.
· At times, doctors prescribe it to diabetic patients as it stops production of alpha-glucosidase found in the intestine, which converts starches and disaccharides to glucose.
· It stops of production of citrate lyase, which converts carbohydrates and sugar into unwanted fat.
· In addition, some medical practitioners use it as a laxative for other health purposes like stress relief, mood swings, as a good night sleep aid, weight loss and depression.
Of all reported side effects, the most common ones are:
· Mild headaches
· Mild nausea
· Digestive discomfort
· Increased frequency of bowel movement
· Slight dizziness
This garcinia cambogia extract reviews touches on all aspect regarding this supplement. It should therefore enable you make an informed decision on the best product for your weight loss goal.